Monday, January 28, 2013

F #1--First World Problems

My problems are not big problems.  They are what are popularly known as "First World Problems".  Right now, my biggest problem is that I live in New England, it's cold, and our weather related days off from work are soon going to encroach on my scheduled work vacations.

As I said, First World Problems.

I also have self-inflicted problems: I like Food and Fun (read: wine) a great deal, but I'm not so much into Fitness.  Also, I have Felines, which are both a source of joy and Frustration (oops, a fifth "f"), depending on the day.

So, I have started a blog.  In this blog, I will try to deal, daily, with one of the four F's that are part of my life. This will also, hopefully, get me writing again, which is something I have not done in...far too long.  The notebooks and binders, documents on my computer, look at me longingly, begging for me to come back to them.  And I cannot find it in me to go back to the stories contained therein, for reasons unknown.  So, like any "good" writer, I'm abandoning all those other projects and starting a new one.

Like ya' do.

I hope some of you find these posts educating, edifying, entertaining, or elucidating.  

No comments:

Post a Comment